Break from the routine

It will be just me and Samuel for the next few days while David is off skiing. Why didn't we go along? Well, for one I just don't like skiing (any vacation that takes me somewhere colder than where I already live sounds crazy). Also, Samuel has never done it so we don't know if he'll like it or not, but it seemed a little pointless to take him along before he's at least tried it on our amazing indoor skiing piste in Milton Keynes.

I figured that I'd end up doing the childcare while David goes off and does his thing so it's best to just stay at home and do the childcare anyway without having to pay flights and hotel. Besides, it's good to get away once in a while! I'm sure he'll have a great time and so will we.

So this week I may end up having a very tidy house, lots of layouts, lots of necklaces and bracelets and great progress in my course. Of course, I might do none of the above if I spend all my time surfing the net instead.

Comments

Lauren said…
Bring on the layouts! I'm not a big fan of the cold either so I completely support your decision. hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Copacabana: mystery solved

Milton Keynes street names

Running around Bancroft - photo blog