If you see me walking funny today, this is why!

I haven’t been writing in my blog recently – as you’ve noticed. I also haven’t really been scrapping or beading or doing anything much other than focusing on the Milton Keynes half marathon.

Well, the race was yesterday (Sunday) and while I was looking forward to it, it was more of a disaster. I did finish but just barely and felt very under-trained, even though I’ve been running 4 times a week since January. I did the lot in just over 3 hours and that last mile felt like the longest mile I have EVER walked. But I was determined and completed, although in a very sorry state.

Anyway, the time has come to assess: can I really do a full marathon in January or am I deluding myself?

I still don’t have the answer to the question, if I’m honest. But I’ll carry on training (once I can move my legs again) and will also do some scrapping. This week, at least, I have to rest and what better thing to do sat down than scrapping??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copacabana: mystery solved

Milton Keynes street names

Running around Bancroft - photo blog